Saturday, January 1, 2011

Getting started

Christmas card 2010
Starting off a new year, a new decade, with something I've been thinking about doing for a while. As you'll see from my bio I'm a communicator; with words, visually, physically, so my intention for 2011 is to widen this communication to anyone out there who is interested in sharing my thoughts.
Nowadays I spend most of my days and evenings  teaching yoga. Although thoughts assemble themselves in my head, there is not always time enough to put them on paper or screen. When I'm talking to students during class, driving to meet friends or falling alseep ideas, comments, opinions flow, so perhaps now is the year to set them down.

With this first entry in my 'diary' you might want to read my bio and the (partial) list of things in life I enjoy. This might be amended, added to as the months go by, but the inner me is always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment