Monday, August 29, 2011

Thank you, Jack



Thank you, Jack for living your beliefs. Thank you for your commitment to helping people of every background, for caring. Thank you your inspiration. For reminding us that life is a gift, to be valued, and shared, everyday. For reminding us to live with love, hope, optimism, honesty and generosity.

 Perhaps we cannot always change the world, but hopefully we can try to make our world a better place for everyone.


Once the deep emotions of the past week have eased I’m hoping I can be true to Jack’s purpose and ideals.

 I want to remember to tell people I love them. To thank them, especially for cleaning up the mess I make in the kitchen. To listen. To hug people I care about when appropriate.  To help people, even if it takes more time than I had planned for.  To be generous. To be optimistic that I can achieve this.

Thank you, Jack. This is how we will remember you.



No comments:

Post a Comment